Our Company collects the following data: personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) packaging lists, commercial invoices, and bank slips as proof of payment for our services.
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: fill in information about a shipment; register for an account. Non-identifiable data is collected for analytics purposes when interfacing with the website.
Your email address may be referred to us by other users.
You may be asked to upload bank slips, packaging lists, and commercial invoices among other documents to facilitate transactions.
Your email address, phone number, and name may be provided to us by users who ship to or ship from a location you are responsible for.
If you provide contact information of a third party to facilitate a transaction, you signify that you have received consent from them to provide this information to us.
This information will be kept for a period of 5 years, after which it will be evaluated for deletion based on its business necessity and account usage.
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Allow you to log onto our system and view this data.
- When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Our Company securely stores your data on AWS (Amazon Web Services), in both RDS (Amazon Relational Database Service) and S3 (Amazon S3 or Amazon Simple Storage Service).
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
Note that modifying data after a shipment has been shipped out may incur additional charges.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we are obligated to respond to you within a month's time. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the aforementioned website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, some of our website features may stop functioning as a result.
You can reach us via email on email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner:
You may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up today for free and get access to more than 20% cheaper freight rates from top forwarders all over the world.